Valve Technology NOG 143 ( olf 119)
Course calender with avalible seats
About the course:
This course is part of the NOG industry requirements project designed to provide training in the structure , function, operational safety, sources of leaks and maintenance of the most common types of valves.
Duration of training , a minimum of 37.5 hours spread over 5 days.
Operations and maintenance personnel, technical planners, mechanics employed by contractors, project personnel, and purchasers
This course is based on the Norwegian Oil and Gas Association's manual "Håndbok i ventilteknikk". involves a combination of theory and practical exercises concluding with an online exam application and concludes with a web-based exam, that takes about 2 hours to complete.
This course will provide participants the skills they need to make their day-to-day work with valves simpler and safer.
- Optimal operation of different types of valves
- Identification of the differences between valve types
- Checks to see if valves are functioning properly
- Test valves
- Performance of 1st line maintenance
- Ensuring that valves are and remain atmospherically sealed
- Installation and dismantling of valves
Register here or send a request to: email@example.com